What is better than a chocolate chip cookie bar? "Howe" about one stuffed with a Peppermint Patty! This melt in your mouth treat pairs perfectly with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You can use your own chocolate chip cookie recipe and layer in the peppermint patties, or use our easy one below.
- 2 sticks of butter (1 Cup) softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla
- 3 cups all purpose flour leveled
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 10oz bag Howe's Peppermint Patties
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 11x7 non stick baking pan and leave to the side.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add all of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips without over mixing.
- Put half the cookie dough down in the pan and level. Place a layer of unwrapped peppermint patties over top of the dough. Put the remaining dough evenly on top of the peppermint patties and press to flatten down.
- Bake approximately 40 minutes, or until the cookie is baked through and the edges are brown.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy this minty delicious treat!